Vow renewal ceremony - my services
$350 + GST (travel costs are incurred if outside of Tauranga/Papamoa area)
Perhaps you’re looking to celebrate a milestone anniversary or you’re keen to “re-do” your ceremony in a vastly different location or style or with different guests. If so, a vow renewal ceremony is a wonderful way to re-confirm your commitment to one another.
My services include:
- A first meeting (usually here at my home) to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and bespoke ceremony together. During this meeting we’ll discuss the process of writing your ceremony. Should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you complete a booking form, sign my service agreement and pay a non-refundable fee to secure my services.
- A second meeting, during which time we will discuss the first draft of your ceremony. Shortly after the second meeting I will email you your ceremony script for approval.
- Conducting the ceremony. I will arrive half an hour before the ceremony begins to ensure everything is in order.
- A Vow Renewal Certificate to commemorate the day.
- I will dress appropriately to ensure that I reflect your dress code.
- My PA system and microphone is available to use if your crowd is a little larger than normal – all free of charge for the time I am at your ceremony!