Full service marriage ceremony - my services
$500.00 + GST (travel costs will be incurred if traveling outside of the Tauranga area).
My services include:
- An initial, obligation free face-to-face meeting to listen to your ideas discuss how we can create a bespoke ceremony together. During this meeting I can provide you with any answers to your questions, the legal aspects of getting married and the outline of a wedding ceremony.
- Should you wish to proceed, I would ask you to complete my booking service agreement and pay a non-refundable deposit fee to secure my services.
- At this point you will receive access to my resources (poems/readings, sample vows, ritual ideas and music suggestions) and some helpful tips to help take the stress out of your big day.
- A questionnaire that will help me get to know you both better and enable me to tailor your ceremony to be as unique as you both.
- A second meeting, during which we will discuss the first draft of your ceremony, and I will sight your identification documents such as a driver’s licence or passport as part of a legal requirement.
- Your bespoke ceremony that I will write for you and will be overseen by yourselves and signed off by you as agreement.
- As many correspondence, phone calls and emails as you need.
- Options for me to write your vows or assist if required.
- A third meeting which is guidance through your rehearsal prior to your wedding day with your wedding party, including the choreography. This helps with confidence and settles the nerves.
- Officiating at your ceremony complete with warmth, humour, emotion and professionalism.
- Receiving a bound copy of your marriage ceremony script as a memento of your special day.
- Completion of the legal paperwork on the day and lodgement with the relevant authorities on your behalf.
- I will always dress appropriately to ensure that I complement the wedding party and reflect your dress code.
- I also provide my own PA system with microphone to ensure that everyone gets to hear your ceremony and your personal promises to one another.
- The music played on the day for the ceremony is the complete responsibility of the couple and I do recommend getting in touch with a DJ.